Gucci Shoes Size Chart
You want a comfortable life, don’t you?! Or, at least you want to walk comfortably! For that comfort, you need to know the size of the shoes you want to walk in.
Here is a Gucci Shoes Size Chart to help you with the problem and determine which size of this luxurious shoe brand you would like to walk in.
- This company was founded in 1921.
- The founder of this company was Guccio Gucci
- Its headquarters is located in Florence, Italy.
- Its shoe products include Gucci Shoes for Men, Gucci Shoes for Women, Gucci Shoes for kids.
How to Measure Size of Your Shoe and Foot:
- First of all, it is better to measure your foot’s size at the end of the day because, after a whole day of walking or standing, your foot size increases a little bit.
- Take a piece of paper and place your foot on the top of it.
- Trace your foot using a pencil or pen.
- It is better to let someone else trace your foot on the paper because it will be more precise.
- After tracing, use the ruler to measure your foot’s length from the longest toe to the end of your heel.
- Use the ruler to measure the width from one widest point of your foot to the other.
- Write them down.
- Compare those measurements with the provided Gucci shoe size chart above.
How to Measure Without a Ruler:
You have no ruler or measuring tape in your possession? No problem!
We have got a brilliant solution for you. What if I tell you that you can measure the length with a standard credit card? Yes, you heard it right.
You can measure with a standard credit card, which is 3 3/8 inches or 8.56 cm in width and 2 1/8 inches or 5.4cm in height.
What do You Need to Know About Gucci Sizing? (how to tell Gucci shoe size)
It is famous that if you want to buy a Gucci pair of shoes, you need to know the insole length. That is extremely important. It is the first thing you need to know before buying the shoes.
For this, first, you need to know the length and width of your foot, which can be measured by ruler or measurement tape. The technique to measure your foot size has already been described above.
Let’s say that your foot size is 26, and then you should always go for a centimeter or half a centimeter more while buying. In this case, you can go for 26.5 or 27 cm, depending on the shoes you are buying.
Our advice is to always go for a whole centimetre more than your actual size in the case of flat Gucci shoes. In the case of heels, you can go for half or a full centimeter more than your actual size.
In Gucci shoes, the size 39 cm means 26 cm insole of that shoe, which is the perfect case scenario for the example mentioned above.
So, the discussion’s crux is that you must measure your foot size and then opt for a half or full centimeter more size.
Wide or Narrow Feet:
If you have wide feet, then this is not at all a problem for you. Gucci shoes would fit you perfectly once you know your feet’ size and chose the shoes with proper insole measurements.
If you have narrow feet, this is still not a problem for you. You do not need to go a size down to buy them. But if you have too narrow feet, you can consider going half a size down.
Are They Comfortable?
According to the customers, Gucci shoes are the finest and most comfortable designer shoes in the world.
They have incredible design and are comfortable.
If you are looking for a pair of shoes with both design and comfort, go for Gucci.
So, now to sum up the discussion we had above in this article, I would like to describe the crux of the debate in few points:
- We provided you with a Gucci shoe size chart.
- Some points were discussed about Gucci.
- An easy way to measure your feet with the ruler or measuring tape.
- In case you do not have a ruler or measurement tape, you can use a standard credit card for measuring your feet.
- Always go for half or full size above then the actual measurement of your feet.
- If you have wide or narrow feet, you do not need to go a size above, but if you have too narrow feet, you should opt for a pair with one or half size more than your actual size.
- Gucci shoes are one of the most incredibly designed and most comfortable shoes in the whole world.